1. After the installation is complete, check whether the light is on. If the light is on, the solar panel is working.
2. Turn the switch on the left to OP and press the button in the middle.
3. The middle button has 3 gears. Press the button once to check if the indicator light is working properly. If the light is darker than usual, please use solar panels to power it.
4. Press the button on the left again, the fan is still working. At this time, check whether the brightness of the indicator light changes. If not, use battery power.
5. Press the button again, the fan stops working and all power supplies are turned off.
6. Under normal circumstances, no matter which gear the middle button is in, as long as the solar panel has electricity, the fan will be charged.
1. By lowering the temperature in the car, you will feel more comfortable and extend the service life of the electrical equipment in the car.
2. Blow off the peculiar smell in the car and keep the air in the car fresh.
3. Anti-fog on rainy days.
1. Blade material: plastic
2. Color: white, black
3. Product size: approx. 175 * 145 * 80 mm/6.89 * 5.71 * 3: 15 inches
4. Speed: 3000 rpm/m
5. Solar energy: 2W
6 Voltage: 3.6V
7. Current: 600 mA
8. Built-in battery capacity: 800 mAh
9. Applicable models: general purpose
Approximately 175 * 145 * 80 mm/6.89 * 5.71 * 3.15 inches
Vehicle solar exhaust fan*1